The construction industry has always made a vital contribution to the UK economy. We at Astute recognise the importance of this sector and therefore take the time to appreciate the issues and challenges it faces.
This knowledge helps us to understand your business and offer meaningful advice, guidance and recommendations when assessing your insurance requirements. Whether you’re a traditional building contractor, involved in civil engineering or one of the many allied trades, we can find an insurance solution for you.
Contractors key covers
- Employer’s Liability
- Public Liability
- Contract Works
- JCT 6.5.1
- Own Plant and Hire in Plant
Additional cover sections are available such as:-
- Erection All Risks
- Goods in Transit
- Machinery Movement
- Material Damage
- Specified All Risks
- Business Interruption
Working with a number of financially secure ‘A’ rated insurers, we will put together the right insurance programme for you.
Other covers Astute can help you with
- Motor Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Group Personal Accident
- Annual Business Travel
- Airside Liability
- Machinery Breakdown and Business Interruption
- Excess of Loss
- Cyber Liability
- Commercial Crime
As a valued client of Astute Insurance you can also expect a bespoke service to include:
- Advice and guidance on specific insurance issues arising from JCT contracts/clauses, Collateral Warranties and relevant legislative changes (such as CDM Regulations 2015).
- On-going assistance in completing tender documents/PQQ’s including ‘Builders Profile’ etc.
- Immediate, accurate documentation which satisfies the requirements of local authorities and/or principal contractors.
As part of the service we provide at Astute
You will have a dedicated Account Executive and Account Handler who are on hand to provide risk management advice to help you identify and mitigate risks in addition to any other assistance you may require.