We deal with all of the major motor insurers arranging policies for a broad range of risk, meeting the needs of a diverse scope of fleet operators.
From small companies with a mini fleet of just a few vehicles to major organisations with hundreds of vehicles, including cars, vans, trucks or plant.
It’s never been more important to ensure your vehicles are safe and your drivers are safety-conscious. This is because the Health and Safety Executive estimates one-third of all road accidents involve an at-work driver. Options to help you manage your fleet risks can be found here.
It is important that claims are managed well in order to maintain competitive premiums
In addition to a quarterly claims review with your dedicated Account Executive where required, we can also offer the following benefits:
- A 24/7 claims helpline and total accident management facility
- A like for like replacement vehicle (up to 3.5t vans) following non fault accidents
- A temporary vehicle (normally a 1.2 litre manual hatchback or panel van up to 3.5t) for a maximum of 14 days to keep you mobile in the event of a fault accident or your vehicle being stolen or damaged by fire etc
Need help implementing or updating your Fleet Risk Management Programme?
We can provide guidance and templates to help you:-
- Develop your driving at work policy
- Produce a driver handbook
- Driver licence checking
- Outline accident reporting procedures
- Undertake post accident management debrief
As part of the service we provide at Astute
You will have a dedicated Account Executive and Account Handler who are on hand to provide risk management advice to help you identify and mitigate risks in addition to any other assistance you may require.